You are not connected. Please login or register

COMPETITION!!!!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

26 Re: COMPETITION!!!! on Tue May 18, 2010 10:29 am

RE_XXX

avatar
SSPS!
Duran wrote:That's how Car Wars in IF the first year was too, certificates and cash if you won.

If only they would do car wars again... Sad

27 Re: COMPETITION!!!! on Tue May 18, 2010 12:22 pm

ThomasG


Regular
Yea car wars was fun with a good turnout. Fucking car concepts is all about money....

28 Re: COMPETITION!!!! on Tue May 18, 2010 12:45 pm

RE_XXX

avatar
SSPS!
ThomasG wrote:Yea car wars was fun with a good turnout. Fucking car concepts is all about money....

Somebody needs to go talk to them boys!!!

29 Re: COMPETITION!!!! on Tue May 18, 2010 2:29 pm

mcbuggin


150+ dB Daily
I am thinking of maybe makeing a trophy for the loudest of the day out of a blown sub if we got enuf and donated them we could have 1 for each class if you all wanted. Also maybe some of those interfire guys would donate something like the show up in Id. falls did

30 Re: COMPETITION!!!! on Tue May 18, 2010 3:01 pm

RE_XXX

avatar
SSPS!
mcbuggin wrote:I am thinking of maybe makeing a trophy for the loudest of the day out of a blown sub if we got enuf and donated them we could have 1 for each class if you all wanted. Also maybe some of those interfire guys would donate something like the show up in Id. falls did

Maybe....... there all kinda cocky and were jerks to us at the last RS show...

31 Re: COMPETITION!!!! on Tue May 18, 2010 4:24 pm

mcbuggin


150+ dB Daily
i'll be there and if you were at car wars you know how much those kind take to me. LOL

32 Re: COMPETITION!!!! on Tue May 18, 2010 5:12 pm

RE_XXX

avatar
SSPS!
mcbuggin wrote:i'll be there and if you were at car wars you know how much those kind take to me. LOL

The same guys im sure will be there this year, and I have something for them!!! LOL

33 Re: COMPETITION!!!! on Sat May 22, 2010 6:35 pm

csu87


Regular
so you just get a certificate if you win? or is there cash involved? i might make the drive out there.

34 Re: COMPETITION!!!! on Sat May 22, 2010 8:47 pm

RE_XXX

avatar
SSPS!
csu87 wrote:so you just get a certificate if you win? or is there cash involved? i might make the drive out there.

There will 100% for sure be certificates clear up to 3rd place in all events and classes..

And the city is gathering sponsors, like the 3 local audio shops... autozone...walmart..kmart and a few others to donate and get booths setup.

So depending on how much is donated these will most likely be the prize sections:

Loudest of Day
Best Install
1st place in class
2nd place in class

Maybe a few other prizes sections

35 Re: COMPETITION!!!! on Sat May 22, 2010 9:04 pm

csu87


Regular
alright sounds cool. i dont know anyone out here anyway so what else am i going to do

36 Re: COMPETITION!!!! on Mon May 24, 2010 11:21 am

boominaudio

avatar
Regular
Our certificate shows award first threw eighth in each class.

http://www.boominaudiocompetitions.com

37 Re: COMPETITION!!!! on Mon May 24, 2010 12:02 pm

RE_XXX

avatar
SSPS!
boominaudio wrote:Our certificate shows award first threw eighth in each class.

Soooo.....

1st through 8th in each class Very Happy

Thanx Andy! hehehe

38 Re: COMPETITION!!!! on Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:05 pm

boominaudio

avatar
Regular
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

http://www.boominaudiocompetitions.com

39 Re: COMPETITION!!!! on Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:38 pm

csu87


Regular
whats the 2 classes?

40 Re: COMPETITION!!!! on Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:03 am

xseveredveganx

avatar
Senior Member
dB Drag and Bassrace. 'Classes' isn't quite the correct term. More like 'events'.

41 Re: COMPETITION!!!! on Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:13 pm

csu87


Regular
nice didnt know there was gonna be both

42 Re: COMPETITION!!!! on Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:22 pm

xseveredveganx

avatar
Senior Member
Yep. Every comp I've went to that Andy has hosted has had both.

Also, I don't think I'll be going up the day prior... I just don't have the time off accumulated through work. crap

You and Mel could meet up in the O-town and then meet up with the couple of us in Echo junction.

43 Re: COMPETITION!!!! on Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:02 am

mcbuggin


150+ dB Daily
it's shorter for me to go through logan canyon and bear lake

44 Re: COMPETITION!!!! on Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:25 am

RE_XXX

avatar
SSPS!
mcbuggin wrote:it's shorter for me to go through logan canyon and bear lake

You think your gonna make it?

I mentioned your setup and a few others that are gonna be there and the local car audio shop guy said he is gonna beat us with 2 12's and 1000 watts in an S10...

I said you were doin close to 155's and he laughed and said he was doin 157 5 years ago, so the competition shouldnt be to hard.. LOL

Now you have a reason to go, we need to quiet a few people Smile

45 Re: COMPETITION!!!! on Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:24 am

mcbuggin


150+ dB Daily
RE_XXX wrote:
mcbuggin wrote:it's shorter for me to go through logan canyon and bear lake

You think your gonna make it?

I mentioned your setup and a few others that are gonna be there and the local car audio shop guy said he is gonna beat us with 2 12's and 1000 watts in an S10...

I said you were doin close to 155's and he laughed and said he was doin 157 5 years ago, so the competition shouldnt be to hard.. LOL

Now you have a reason to go, we need to quiet a few people Smile
on a ac 160 i can do a 160 and beet his 157LOL but ya i'm still pretty optimistyc

46 Re: COMPETITION!!!! on Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:22 pm

mcbuggin


150+ dB Daily
he must have a set of funky pups in that s10

47 Re: COMPETITION!!!! on Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:07 pm

ThomasG


Regular
Bad news I blew my sub I won't be making it to the wyoming comp Sad

48 Re: COMPETITION!!!! on Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:35 pm

ThomasG


Regular
On a positive note I talked to innovative audio in Sandy the guy said they will more than likely be holding a competition this summer.

49 Re: COMPETITION!!!! on Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:00 pm

RE_XXX

avatar
SSPS!
what size of sub?

50 Re: COMPETITION!!!! on Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:10 pm

mcbuggin


150+ dB Daily
he has or had a 12

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum