You are not connected. Please login or register

Aloha from Hawaii...

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Aloha from Hawaii... on Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:46 am

kahoproductionz

Not in Utah yet... but will be moving there soon. Was looking to see if there was any BASS in Utah and I guess I found it!

kaho from Hawaii, looking to move my family and I to somewhere in Utah(not sure where yet)... leaning towards Saint George, but not too sure yet. Might start out in Provo, for a little bit and then see where that leads us.

Really nice to see that Utah has a Car Audio forum and hope to share a little of what Ive learned in the couple years that Ive been in this lifestyle, hobby and/or sport.

Hope to meet some of you guys(when I get there) and hope to hear some Utah BASS!!! Chee Whoo!!!

- kaho

2 Re: Aloha from Hawaii... on Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:10 am

Duran

Admin
Welcome!

3 Re: Aloha from Hawaii... on Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:11 am

Vmann

Admin
Word. Provo is right next door to me Cool

4 Re: Aloha from Hawaii... on Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:44 am

kahoproductionz

Duran wrote:Welcome!
Thanks, man!

Vmann wrote:Word. Provo is right next door to me Cool
Right on!

thumbs

5 Re: Aloha from Hawaii... on Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:19 pm

xseveredveganx

What's happening!? I'll live in Hawaii and you can live in Salt Lake. Sound fair!? Very Happy

Welcome! There's not many (if any) competitions, but we're trying.

6 Re: Aloha from Hawaii... on Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:23 pm

RE_XXX

SSPS!
Welcome!!!

7 Re: Aloha from Hawaii... on Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:26 pm

kahoproductionz

xseveredveganx wrote:What's happening!? I'll live in Hawaii and you can live in Salt Lake. Sound fair!? Very Happy

Welcome! There's not many (if any) competitions, but we're trying.
No probz, man... we can swap houses haha!!!

Well, here... it's kinda making a come back. Last year(2009) we had four competitions on 'Oahu and two on the Big Island of Hawaii. This year we had out first one about a week ago, The Streetdreams Showdown Car Show & SPL Competition(I'll post some pics if you guys wanna see). Big success!!! And it helps this sport/hobby/lifestyle out big time for everyone that is in and associated with Car Audio.

Would be nice to see a few "UTCA" competitions in Utah. Dont have to be all-out BIG events(I guess). Just some of the guys here and friends and a local shop to host(basically, to use their parking lot area). Good for this forum site and the shop that's hosting... IDK...

Anyways, thanks again for making me a believer that BASS exsist everywhere... even in Utah!

RE_XXX wrote:Welcome!!!

Thanks, man!

8 Re: Aloha from Hawaii... on Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:57 am

Duran

Admin
We all mobbed over to Wyoming a few weeks ago and had a competition, Team Rarefaction dominated of course!

9 Re: Aloha from Hawaii... on Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:13 am

RE_XXX

SSPS!
Duran wrote:We all mobbed over to Wyoming a few weeks ago and had a competition, Team Rarefaction dominated of course!

lulz.....

Were lucky that the kid with the boston in his focus didnt compete... we didnt stand a chance with his 160+!!!!!

On another note, who is that kid on CA.COM that is from HAWAII that has the two 18" TC 5400s iircc......

10 Re: Aloha from Hawaii... on Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:18 am

Duran

Admin
RE_XXX wrote:
Duran wrote:We all mobbed over to Wyoming a few weeks ago and had a competition, Team Rarefaction dominated of course!

lulz.....

Were lucky that the kid with the boston in his focus didnt compete... we didnt stand a chance with his 160+!!!!!

On another note, who is that kid on CA.COM that is from HAWAII that has the two 18" TC 5400s iircc......
My ears are still ringing from the mad deebeez that Focus was putting out!

11 Re: Aloha from Hawaii... on Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:17 am

mcbuggin

150+ dB Daily
RE_XXX wrote:

lulz.....

I just told the story yesterday about that guy god i still get a laugh out of it

12 Re: Aloha from Hawaii... on Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:27 pm

kahoproductionz

Duran wrote:
RE_XXX wrote:

lulz.....

No vids or pics of this "Focus"???

13 Re: Aloha from Hawaii... on Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:58 am

Duran

Admin
kahoproductionz wrote:
Duran wrote:
RE_XXX wrote:

lulz.....

Nope...we were recording it when the video camera exploded due to the deebeez

14 Re: Aloha from Hawaii... on Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:29 pm

kahoproductionz

Duran wrote:
kahoproductionz wrote:
Duran wrote:
RE_XXX wrote:

lulz.....

Nope...we were recording it when the video camera exploded due to the deebeez
lol!

15 Re: Aloha from Hawaii... on Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:37 pm

xseveredveganx

The guy claimed to be pulling, was it 155db? Legal on the dash. Newer Focus sedan with a single Boston Acoustics G5 12. As I recall. Could have been a pair, but no where remotely close to being a 155. At least a couple people offered to pay his entry fee, but he declined. Stating that his, 'dad helped sponsor the event, so he doesn't feel right competing.' Choderific.

16 Re: Aloha from Hawaii... on Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:42 pm

kahoproductionz

xseveredveganx wrote:The guy claimed to be pulling, was it 155db? Legal on the dash. Newer Focus sedan with a single Boston Acoustics G5 12. As I recall. Could have been a pair, but no where remotely close to being a 155. At least a couple people offered to pay his entry fee, but he declined. Stating that his, 'dad helped sponsor the event, so he doesn't feel right competing.' Choderific.
Haha... as the saying goes, "no pics(or vids)... never happened"! lol!

17 Re: Aloha from Hawaii... on Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:03 am

Duran

Admin
It was just one 12 Smile

18 Re: Aloha from Hawaii... on Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:33 am

kahoproductionz

Ok UTCA crew... just wanted to give a little update(unless I did already) I know those who are on FB know what's happening. Anyways, my family and I will be in Utah sooner than expected. We're hoping the transition goes smoothly and that we can find a place to stay before we leave(here). We will find out tomorrow if we got this one spot in Provo, just south of BYU *cross-fingers*. Finding work is kinda hard because we're not there(in person) for like interviews and stuff like that. But, i'm sure we'll find something soon.

Well, if you dont see me on UTCA much(for the next couple weeks)... it's because we'll be packing and getting stuff settled here and running all over the place kinda deal. It's gonna CRAZY these next couple weeks.

Hope it's not TOO COLD when we get there(LOL).

Aloha,
Jeremy

19 Re: Aloha from Hawaii... on Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:04 am

Vmann

Admin
Good luck with everything man! I hope everything goes smooth for you.

It has been really cold here during the nights. Not so bad during the day though.

I'm just a hop and a skip away from Provo. If you need anything let me know!

20 Re: Aloha from Hawaii... on Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:30 am

xseveredveganx

Josh and I were actually talking about having a meet when you get here. It's due time. I love audio meets.

However, we don't want to schedule it when you have all the hustle of the move.

21 Re: Aloha from Hawaii... on Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:55 am

kahoproductionz

Thanks guys! I'm sure it'll be a little rough when we get there, being at the tail end of winter haha. The stores here dont sell "cold weather" clothing(go figure LOL) so we might have to wait till we get there and shop around. But for sure, I will keep you guys updated. Thanks again.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum