So here is a lil tutorial for all the people that are not into computers so much or just can't figure it out at the first time.
1. You upload the picture somewhere. If you have it already uploaded that's half of the work.
2. You copy that pictures link.
3. You paste that link between
Known sites to upload -
ImageShack� - Online Media Hosting
TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
IMAGE HOSTING - ImageHosting.gr
Here are pictures of the how-to:
1. First you go to your site for upload. I choose IS for typical ups. You click browse and a window shows up. From there you choose one or more pictures. For more that one you can hold ctrl and click the ones you want or just select with the mouse.
browse, choose image or images and hit open.
2. After you hit Open you click Upload Options / Resizing >> and it must look like the picture below so it does not resize your big pictures to some small ones. Then click Upload Now...
3. After the upload is finished you get this page. You need to click Direct link and it will direct you too the image inself.
4. You copy the images location.
5. You go to the forum, click to post a new reply or thread and you will see next to the smiley face there is a picture with a tree. You click that, paste the pics link there and hit Insert Image
6. You are done. It should look like this. Your link, the code on both sides.
And here she is
How To Post Pictures In A Thread
1 How To Post Pictures In A Thread on Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:24 am
Brought to us by "The enD"
2 Re: How To Post Pictures In A Thread on Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:25 am
How to post pictures "Build Log" style > many pictures at the same time :
Lets say you just get some new stuff, install it and take like 10-15 or more pictures.
Repeat step 1 and 2. But instead of selecting one pictures you can hold Ctrl or just choose with the mouse what you want to upload. Then you get to this point, in the right bottom corner you see the codes, copy them
You paste the whole thing in your post and type the code [/img] at the end of the first code. The you copy and paste it behind every single one. For fast copy paste always use Ctrl+V for paste and Ctrl+C for copy.
* I haven't done the last 2
You do the same with the beginning, the code is the same but with " / "
You are done.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum