Brought to us by "The enD"
So here is a lil tutorial for all the people that are not into computers so much or just can't figure it out at the first time.
1. You upload the picture somewhere. If you have it already uploaded that's half of the work.
2. You copy that pictures link.
3. You paste that link between
Known sites to upload -
ImageShack� - Online Media Hosting
TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
IMAGE HOSTING - ImageHosting.gr
Here are pictures of the how-to:
1. First you go to your site for upload. I choose IS for typical ups. You click browse and a window shows up. From there you choose one or more pictures. For more that one you can hold ctrl and click the ones you want or just select with the mouse.
browse, choose image or images and hit open.
2. After you hit Open you click Upload Options / Resizing >> and it must look like the picture below so it does not resize your big pictures to some small ones. Then click Upload Now...
3. After the upload is finished you get this page. You need to click Direct link and it will direct you too the image inself.
4. You copy the images location.
5. You go to the forum, click to post a new reply or thread and you will see next to the smiley face there is a picture with a tree. You click that, paste the pics link there and hit Insert Image
6. You are done. It should look like this. Your link, the code on both sides.
And here she is