* An enclosure design for a specific woofer, should be labled as such in the topic title.
* All enclosure designs will assume a wood thickness of 3/4 inches or .75", unless otherwise specified for in the design image. You must show where the panels thickness is doubled up.
* All submitted designes should have at least one image appear in blueprint fashion. A simple 3D image with measurements is not good enough.
* People must be able to read and understand the designes. Try using techniques like highlighting and color coding vertical panels, angles, bracing and round overs/curves. Use logic to choose how you do this.
* When you make a new post, try to give some specifics in the title.
Last edited by Vmann on Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updated)