You are not connected. Please login or register

Rock Springs Rods and Rails Car Show and dB Drag.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

RE_XXX

SSPS!
5750.1 on the HW in that box!!!!!! just for burps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE_XXX

SSPS!
youll atleast be pullin 147s!!!!

boominaudio

Regular
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

http://www.boominaudiocompetitions.com

RE_XXX

SSPS!
Nice!!!!!

tankglh21

Regular
i will be there! thanks seth!

mcbuggin

150+ dB Daily
ok i am now set for sure to do the 129 class if nothing else and it sounds damn good in my opinion

Vmann

Admin
mcbuggin wrote:ok i am now set for sure to do the 129 class if nothing else and it sounds damn good in my opinion

What equipment are you running?

tankglh21

Regular
can i do the 129 class?

mcbuggin

150+ dB Daily
alpine hu 6 ic audio coax ran on a punch 75 (from 91 before you were born tommy)1 RU 12 powered by a JBL BP1200.1

tankglh21

Regular
I can't wait!

tankglh21

Regular
I take it back. I am not going. Anyone wanna trade me a smaller amp and sub for my ab 400.1?

mcbuggin

150+ dB Daily
when you say smaller what power range are we talkin

tankglh21

Regular
Like 2-3k

fernando

Troll
tankglh21 wrote:I take it back. I am not going. Anyone wanna trade me a smaller amp and sub for my ab 400.1?
what kind of sub and amp u thinking????

tankglh21

Regular
I got it figured out I think lol. Thanks to seth and gary!

xseveredveganx

So I finally saw my schedule from Starbucks for next week. I'm scheduled for Saturday. crap

Duran

Admin
Tell 'em to make their own damn coffee troll

xseveredveganx

Seriously!!! Working today I was getting so annoyed. It's becoming harder and harder for me not to be an asshole to these people. I don't mind barring when there's someone else that can bar when it gets stupid busy. I don't mind working the lobby at all.

I HATE, LOATHE, DESPISE working drive-thru. I absolutely hate drive-thru. I feel that drive-thru customers should be charged a surcharge, not unlike pizza delivery. I feel it's pretty much a delivery service; we come to you. I have too many people drive up to the box and have NO CLUE what they want. I understand that there are quite a few options and they're relying on my amazingly descreptive adjectives to make a relatively educated decision of what to order, but it makes some things difficult. There's Taylorsville High School kiddie corner from the store I work at. I get high school kiddies coming through the drive-thru and think they're hillarious. I was trying to take a girl's order the other day, and a kid in the car said, "you could shut the fuck up." I wanted to drag him out of the car by his moppy hair and make him lick my shoe. I'm above that job, therefore above him. You don't treat people poorly, especially people making your food and drink. troll I GUARANTEE I make more than either one of his parents...

Or maybe I need to drink less coffee... coffee

Duran

Admin
You spit in his coffee, right?

xseveredveganx

No. I didn't. I have too much respect for my job, and the coffee for that matter. troll

Kid will get his sooner or later.

Vmann

Admin
I'd have thrown hot coffee at his face, lost my job, and went to jail when it was done. crap

xseveredveganx

I just don't understand how some people think. I have people come through on their cell phones all the time. Hang up and acknowledge people trying to help you, dingleberry.

I even go so far as to make the person I'm helping ask the person they're talking to if they want anything. HAHAAHAHA!!!

Vmann wrote:I'd have thrown hot coffee at his face, lost my job, and went to jail when it was done. crap

Haha! His window was up. There's a lady that comes through that is usually pretty difficult. She always wants a 'fresh' piece of banana walnut bread. It's not exactly fresh, lady... it's been frozen for about a week and we slap it on a tray. We usually give her one that's still frozen and she's happy. The other day my friend handed her credit card back to her, and dropped it on purpose. troll

xseveredveganx

And like I was telling Josh one day, the time I work there is my free time. I choose to be there. I don't have to be there and get treated poorly and make change.

But I like coffee and staring at cute girls.

Vmann

Admin
Successful Troll is successful.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

tankglh21

Regular
Man I can't get a break to save my life. Just found out starting this payday they will be garnishing 537 dollars out of every check. Just in time for the june 18 comp. And its from some er room visit from a long time ago. This shit is gaaaaaay

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum