You are not connected. Please login or register

Checking In!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Checking In! on Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:26 pm

RuudDb2

Hi im colton!

let me start off with i love stupid loud bass Cool

Ive been into the car audio thing for about 5 years now, had several variations on sound systems. and they just keep getting better

I hope to soon be getting my new system within the next month or so.

Looking to Run a single Audioque HDC3-A 12 on either an AQ1200d or a PG xenon 1200.1 with two Kinetics and a high output alternator backing the charging system up.

Anywho What up!

2 Re: Checking In! on Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:47 am

xseveredveganx

Doesn't sound like too bad of a setup! I'd personally opt for the Audioque amplifier, but that's me! Also, may as well go with the copper coiled version of the HDC3.
Let anyone know if you need any help with enclosures or anything. Vmann and myself just built his enclosure today. Should be loud!

3 Re: Checking In! on Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:03 am

RuudDb2

yeah im opting for the audioque too! just depends on funds i have because i already have the pg amp. might need help with the enclosure im looking to go about 3 cubic feet after displacement tuned to 32 htz. and tryin to get that all in the back of an integra isnt easy!

Ive put one in before that was about 3.2 cubes but i lost my spare and barely cleared my hatch. i originally had an eclipse sw9200 in it until some thieves decided to have a hay day with my system.

4 Re: Checking In! on Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:14 am

Vmann

Admin
I have some experience with the HDC3 12, great woofer!. I still have the motor, but its all cut up and being built into a 10"

Throw 2k rms on those things and they shine!

http://utahcaraudio.user-board.net

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum